Sunday, February 05, 2006

Interpol issues ‘urgent global security alert’

Khaled Fazaa / AFP - Getty Images file
Unbelievable!

So I was sitting with my husband at dinner tonight discussing the recent revelation that the Bush administration had planned to dress up a airplane and make it look like a UN plane so when Saadam was shot it, we could use that as a pretense to go to war. We were also discussing the latest revelation that Powell's Former Chief of Staff called the Pre-War Intelligence a 'Hoax on the American People'.

I explained that I thought what would happen if Bush's numbers go too low in the polls; some terrorist related event would happen to make everyone afraid. My husband quickly sounded in, "I don't; I'm not a conspiracy theorist." I said that I wasn't either, but it wouldn't surprise me if some type of warning would be issued to scare people. He agreed that could be plausible. We both agreed it would most likely be something overseas; somebody escapes or something gets blown up.

So when I go home, I check my e-mail and see this global security alert: a mean terrorist has escaped. How convenient. That seems to play right into Carl Rove’s, fear mongering political strategy, doesn't it? What lucky timing for the Bush administration! Some how they always seem to be in the right place at the right time on every single issue. It's almost like they have a crystal ball and can peer into the future, doesn't it? How interesting... I suppose it would be to cynical to consider whether or not someone who was guarding this man was on the CIA payroll, wouldn't it? And it would be REALLY way over the top to ask whether or not Jamal was on the CIA's payroll, right? His timing is superb, isn' t it?


See American... BE AFRAID.. but don't worry, we'll keep you safe...

No comments: