Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Conservatives Withouth A Conscience

I've been listening to the book on tape, "Conservatives Without a Conscience" as I commute to and from work. I wish they had picked a better reader. The person reading it almost puts me to sleep! But the content is interesting. If I had time, I would much prefer reading it vs. listening to this guy drone on and on.... zzzz.

But that being said, John Dean is not happy about this new conservative agenda for the country. So far, he says that we are going to loose our democracy if they continue to get their way. These people are not about personal freedom, and do not represent true conservatism, but are a modern phenomena and will drive a stake into the heart of our democracy if left unchecked. This guy is a conservative Republican too.

No comments: