Monday, January 16, 2006

Making people nervous

Announcing that I was going to write about my impression of the two candidates on my blog was quite interesting. A few people were noticeably uncomfortable with my decision to express my opinion about the two democratic gubernatorial candidates. One person even asked me not to publish my opinions on this blog for fear that I would be breaking some rule that would get us into trouble. "If we are allowed to talk about the candidates, why can't we write about them?" I innocently asked.
I suppose the real reason blogs make people feel uncomfortable is that's just not the way the game has been played in the past. You're supposed to be a foot solider and you are supposed to take orders. You're not suppose go to have a way for REAL input, right?

No comments: