Friday, December 02, 2005

Bird Flu Symptoms

I digress from being really serious to really silly on my blog. I think its good medicine to laugh though so that’s my excuse. Actually, it’s really late and I’m waiting for my computer to finish downloading all my podcasts to my IPOD. So I’m making use of my time and catching up on my e-mail…

Last week I heard a podcast on the bird flu which was really quite alarming. Of course, I told my husband about all the horrific details. His latest e-mail shows you just how he helps keep me balanced!

BIRD FLU SYMPTOMS
The Center for Disease Control has released a list of symptoms of the Bird Flu.  If you experience any of the following, please seek medical treatment immediately:
1.  High fever
2.  Congestion
3.  Nausea
4.  Fatigue
5.  Aching in the joints
6.  An irresistible urge to shit on someone's windshield
HA!

No comments: