Sunday, December 03, 2006

Bad Me!

I have been soooo busy, I've not had time to keep up my blog. Now that the election is over, and the Republican's have lost some of their stangle-hold on this country, I have to rethink what direction I want to go with my blog. I have been exploring Flickr and Picasa. I have a deadline for major project tonight and need to close for now to get it done. I'm looking forward though to getting caught up on my blog!

Check out this: It puts things into perspective. Especially the China thing. I remember Thomas Friedman saying in his book, " The World Is Flat." If the Chinese education just 10% of their population, that is more people than all of the US. This example shows that nicely. If they education just their top students, that's more than all of the people in the United States. As far as companies outsourcing and our hopes for our children and their futures, that should be a wake up call to our citizens.

Hopefully it will be a slow awakening and people won't ignore the implications.

No comments: