Sunday, September 17, 2006

My point exactly... People's Design Awards gets an "F" for failing...


Being a big believer in consumer choice, I want to find products that are "GREEN" i.e. environmentally friendly that are produced in an eco-friendly way. I looked up the website for the upcoming "People's Design Awards". From a "design” perspective, the website left a lot to be desired and did not speak well the idea of "outstanding designs." And even a bigger disappointment happened when I used the site search engine and tried to find examples of green designs, eco-friendly designs and all I got back was this message: Search Results No documents matching your query were found; My point exactly. We don't even consider the environmental impact in the design process and we should.

No comments: