Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Rational Fear about Global Warming

I get a knot in my stomach when I read articles like this! I just finished reading "The Coming Economic Collapse" by Stephen Leeb and started reading Al Gore's book, "Assult on Reason."

I have a ton of work to do and can't spend long on my blog tonight. There are about 20 things I need to list and write about though. This was sent to me by a friend. Looks like ABC is jumping on the band-wagon and starting to get into the Global Warming information dissemination. All I can say is that we are crazy to not feel fear by the infomation that is beginning to accumulate. I'm afraid for my children and their children. What on earth have we done to this planet that we call home? The amount of sea ice that has melted in the Artic is equal to and greater than the state of Florida. And the ice is melting faster than the models predicted.... We thought we were going to postpone the really bad stuff for years beyond our life span. How convenient for us it would have been. But the models got it wrong. It may be happening a lot sooner than we thought it would happen. Oh my, our day of reckoning is fast approaching. Hell may be here on Earth in the Carbon furnace that we have created. But don't talk about it, right. You might be called a "liberal."

No comments: